ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, May 11, 2007

I Love The Zone

All I can say is I feel GREAT! It is amazing how I feel after just 4 full days. I don't feel so sluggish and tired, my skin has cleared dramatically. My skin is clear, no acne or blemishs, but I do have dry skin. My face and arms had these patches of dry skin, and they looked horrible. Well all those patches are gone! The bloating in my belly is gone, so now I feel better because I don't look "pregnant". The amount of energy I have is wonderful, no longer looking for a nap during the afternoon. I have never taken naps partly because I wake up extremely grumpy but would often wish I could. So if anyone reads this blog and you want to try a new way of eating, try the Zone. Go get yourself the book A Week In The Zone. Just give yourself one week, if you don't feel better then go back to what you are doing. If you feel great then you are going to want to continue.

0 Nibbles & Sips: