ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, May 07, 2007

Day 1.....Let's Eat

So today, so far, has been an interesting day. I got up, as usual at 5:30 am grabbed a cigerette and went to go make coffee, oops no coffee, trying to kick the 2 pots a day I drink. So I went and sat on the commputer for a little while, hopped in shower, woke my son up at 6:30 am and oh yeah, ate breakfast. Now I normally do not eat breakfast till about 9:30 am. Talk about choking it down! Not because it was bad but because I am not hungry that early in the morning. My sense of eating is going to change.

So for breakfast....

Cottage Cheese, Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges and 3 Macadamian Nuts..Filled me up for sure and I actually got hungry around 11:30 am.. Not bad!

24 oz of water

Lunch...

Chef Salad - Yummy....Lettuce, Mushrooms, Celery, Turkey Breast, Lean Ham, Swiss Cheese, Chick Peas and Olives Oil and Red Wine Vineagar Dressing.

0 Nibbles & Sips: