ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, May 11, 2007

Day 5 - Friday is here!

Fridays make me nervous! I am home for 2 days and although I start off strong..I never win the race! Being home with food everywhere makes it hard to stay focused and on track. I am going to do my best and I will not beat myself up if I falter.

So last nights sinner was supposed to be a stir fry with ground Lamb! EEEKK, not for me so I was going to subsitute the lamb for ground turkey. Well I should have stopped at the store on my way home but I didn't. I got incredibly lazy and didn't go. So I ordered in, yup, but I am proud of myself. I ordered a chef salad and used my own oil and vinegar dressing! Fit right in the Zone for the most part.

Today for breakfast was cottage cheese with blueberries and strawberries with a side of macadamia nuts..good as usual!

Lunch was a large chili from Wendy's. Something I should have made last night at home but I needed to go to the store. Chili something you could get for fast food on the Zone so I stuck to protacal.

0 Nibbles & Sips: