ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 4 - 4 Down, 3 To Go

So yesterday was a pretty good day. Last night for supper I made another stir fry. My husband whined all day about it because it contained Morningstar Farms Protein Crumbles. He did not want to eat them but agreed in the long run. So he got in the shower while I made supper and when he got out he asked what smelled so good. I said "Dinner."
Well after we ate he looked at me and said "I am so sorry I gave you such a hard time. That was one of the best meals I have had and it is a keeper." I must agree that it was very good..So last night supper consisted of fresh mushrooms, some onion, fresh broccoli, a little olive oil and of course, Morningstar Farm Protein Crumbles.


So this morning for breakfast was 3 pieces of Turkey Bacon, 4 egg whites with a little olive oil, grapes and Mandarin oranges. Lunch is going to be a little interesting..Veggies with dip, which sounds great BUT the dip is made with Tofu, Chickpea's, olive oil, Swiss cheese, onion soup mix and lemon. I hope it is good!

0 Nibbles & Sips: