ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 3....Hump day

Hurray it's Wednesday!!! Oh yeah and Day 3 of the Zone..So far so good. I must say that when I ate dinner last night a 7 pm I really was not hungry. They say you must eat no matter what! This whole new way of eating looks very promising and because I am not hungry if feel very positive about it! I have yet to start exercising, I figure one step at a time..I did decide that I will start walking starting Monday morning.

Last night for dinner was 4 1/2 oz of cod with a little onion, fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of parm cheese and 1 1/2 cups of green beans. It was very good! I must say the recipe called for 2 tablespoons of onion and after Mondays meal with the excessive amount of onion, I used 1 tablespoon.

Today:

Breakfast was cottage cheese with strawberries, blueberries and 3 macadamia nuts..yummy.

Lunch is a cheese burger with 1/2 a bun! Talk about a tease...slice of tomato, lettuce, mayo, dill pickle and applesauce. Sounds a little skimpy, but I will stay positive!

0 Nibbles & Sips: