ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Day 2...On My Way

Well, I made it through day 1. Last nights dinner would have been great if I had tweaked it a bit myself. Dinner was chicken stir fries with broccoli, snow peas, ginger and onions. Now the onions were a bit much. The recipe called for 3/4 cup of onion and it was just way to much. Now I like onion but when all your food tastes like onion then it is a bit to much. But other wise it was pretty good.

So this morning I wake up and I feel a lot less bloated. I feel like I lost 5 lbs, even thought I didn't. But I feel great!!

This mornings breakfast consisted of plain yogurt, blueberries, almonds and turkey bacon. It was good, you have to have a taste for plain yogurt but I like it so it works for me.

Lunch today is tuna with celery, olive oils and vinegar dressing, 1/2 a cantaloupe and more blueberries.

0 Nibbles & Sips: