ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, May 07, 2007

A little about me

Anyone who knows me, knows I have been trying everything in the world to lose weight since I had my son. Which was 12 years ago!! I am sure that most of my problem is pure laziness but now that I am 31 years old the weight doesn't come off as easy as it use to. I guess I am just tired of being over weight. I don't want to be super model thin, but I want to be comfortable with my own body. Which as of right now I am not!! So now that I am back to taking weight loss seriously again, I decided I would try some thing new.

I have tries several different diets. Let's see, there was Atkins, Weight Watchers (I joined every year for 6 years), 6 Week Body Make Over, Cabbage Soup, umm and just plain starve yourself diet. I would say that by far Weight Watchers seemed to work the best for me. The one problem is that it allows me to eat the foods I love..JUNK FOOD.

My weight problem started at 18. I think I was a little depressed. My parents had just moved away and I had gotten pregnant. I had my son 5 days after my 19th birthday and I really never got a grip after that. My problem was not eating alot of food, it was the food choices I would make. I would much rather eat chips then a piece of fruit. So I am hoping with trying the Zone, that I will get healthier.

Week One stats (I will update every Monday and the label to see them will be "stats")

Weight: 230 lbs

BMI: 40.8

Waist: 46"

Hips: 49 1/2"

So please check in daily to see how I am doing. It is a new experience for me, one that I hope to strive on!!! Have a great day!

0 Nibbles & Sips: