ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Date With My Son

I think today I will take my son to go see a movie. We haven't been to a movie in ages and I would really like to do something with him before he goes back to school tomorrow. He spent his whole week of summer April vacation up in New Hampshire with my parents, last night we went to a friends house for dinner.

All I can say is thank goodness that I don't like movie theater popcorn, it is everything else I need to watch out for. But I have started new and I have no intentions of screwing it up just because we are going to go to the movies. That's for sure!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

And what kind of movie? Because we have here movies which are not so good... Maybe the last quite good movie was the Simpson's movie. Maybe this is the reason why less and less people go to the cinema here...