ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Leave Me Alone!

You know how hard it is to be in this house an not eat! Oh my goodness, it is like the food has voices and I am being beckoned to the fridge and pantry. I already did damage the last couple of weeks and quite honestly, I don't plan to do anymore! Usually I am at work and it is the vending machine, yup the food machines talk to me where ever I go! I have to go to my weigh in the week and suffer the consequences of not following Weight Watcher's recommendations!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I'm lucky since the location where I work doesn't have a "wheel of death." I don't leave my office when the garbage wagon comes either.(Notice how I am giving those thing negative names.)

I take a minimum of food to work.

My problem is at home. My son gets bored and he bakes. Then I wake up in the morning and there are cookies, brownies, or fudge setting in plain view.

Yes they say go, but my blood glucose monitor says no. I also try to keep on hand sugar free popsicles, about the only sugar free thing I can have.

When the food calls you say "la la la la"

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to say hi and offer support :) Drop by anytime.