ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, April 21, 2008

Not So Smart Choices

Last week I told you all about my stupid sister in law who is now in jail for breaking into some old man's house, hitting him on the head with a frying pan and stole his money and acid reflux medication. Well she has a date with the judge this Friday and is facing some serious time if he doesn't allow her to go to a drug rehabilitation center. I would be surprised if he did let her go, she has been in nothing but trouble for years. She has already been to jail and she has also been sentenced to rehab one before so the chances of it happening again could be slim to none. I feel very badly for her three kids, especially my 13 year old niece. My only hope and prayer is that my niece doesn't go down the same path as her mom!

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

Yikes!

Many thoughts, love and prayers headed your way.

Liquid said...

But have you PRICED that medication lately?

In America, we may begin to hear more of this!

Cliff said...

Actually I read about the incident on your other blog, which I will put on the links on my blog.

I pray that your sister in law gets the help she needs. It's by the grace of God I've never been in that situation.

Your niece, and her siblings deserve better, but they also needs to see people love on their mother.

Emma said...

Prayers for your SIL and for your whole family, especially your neice.