ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Halloween and A Little Imagination

Halloween is one of, actually no, it is my favorite holiday and when I tell people they look at me funny and ask why. Why, because I love to see the creativity of a child's mind, not because I love evil things! I myself, as an adult still let that creativity flow, as should every adult. All the different monsters and ghouls my son has been over the years have all been created through my imagination.

For those of you who have no imagination or no time to prepare, I have found a great site for you. It is called Halloween Adventure and boy are they loaded with costumes! There is a huge selection of Adult Halloween Costumes that you can choose from. Everything from Pirates, to your favorite television or movie characters, monsters and for you sexy ladies, there are even Sexy Costumes. For those of you who are a little thick in the middle, they also have Plus Size costumes! Everyone should able to dress up if they want and to find a plus size costume can be a little difficult, but not here! They cater to the needs of everyone, even your pets!




Not only do they have costumes, they also have decorations and props. Halloween is more than just getting dressed up and going from house to house filling a bag up with candy, there need to be fun and excitement involved too. For me, decorating my house, inside and out, really gets things going for me.

So the next time you are invited to a Halloween Party or any party that may have a theme behind it, or that hard to find Childrens Costumes remember Halloween Adventure and don't forget to let your imagination lead the way.



0 Nibbles & Sips: