ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yes, It's True

My name is Ann Marie aka Diamond aka Diamondssaphire, I have another blog and I am addicted to blogging! My dear friend Cliff figured it out and outed me! As he posted on his blog it is called Nonsense, fun, tears, happiness and anger all rolled into one! aka in my blog list Nonsense.

My Nonsense blog was started back in 2006 but never really took off until my son started having a hard time in school. I felt like no one in my life understood and blogging was a great stress relief for me. Then it became much more, my son was diagnosed with ADHD, Tourettes, Auditory Hallucinations and ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder). The Tourettes or at that time they just called them Tics. It was believed to have been brought on from the use of Ritalin. When he stopped taking the Ritalin the Tics were supposed to go away. They slowed down and just recently have been re occurring quite frequently. "School Is Out For The Summer" is the post that really seem to explain it all for my readers.

I have posted about any and everything at Nonsense, from things that make me happy to things that just down right piss me off. Everything from my rocky marriage to being a step mom to things I have read or seen on tv. Just a whole lot of, well Nonsense!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Now I have never called you Ann Marie in Bloggerita-ville(copyright Liquid) because you don't use your given name. I use my name more often then my Blogger ID, so I'm not particular to how I'm addressed.

I "outed" you simply because I think you are a good writer and have a tremendous amount of respect for you. Well, that and the fact that you gave a followup post here on a post from the "nonsense" blog.

your PR department;)

Diamond said...

LOL..your right, I don't use my "real" name! It's ok..I don't mind, I wondered how long it would take before that happened anyways. Your the best, Cliff!!

Anywho, I am off from work ..oh my aching head..and now I need to go get batteries for my mouse or my day will be filled with yelling at the thing for not working like it should.