ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not So Well

I haven't done so well the last couple of weeks with Weight Watcher's. Dieting is a P-I-A sometimes and I always find a way to sabotage myself! So today starts a new week for me. Back to writing it all down and continuing my walking. I must add that I have been very good about making sure I still exercise during my little hiatuses! That may have saved me from gaining a couple of pounds.

This past week has included a few days of not making such good eating choices..(slaps self) We went to dinner at Lenny and Joe's A Fish Tale on Monday, I chose the platter. The yummy assortment of wonderfully fried seafood (slaps self again) consisting of shrimp, scallops, clam strips and fish. Oh yeah, fries and coleslaw too! I didn't eat it all...way to much food. Tuesday and Wednesday, we ate at home. Thursday, well, we went to West Wings Bar and Grill, you see what is in the name right? Wings, yes I had wings (double slap) and beer. I must say they were not the best I have ever had, so I know I will not being going back there.

So now that my week of destruction is over and the slapping has stopped, reality has sunk back in and I am back on track. I must say it sure wasn't worth it...not at all! So I am going to hit up the grocery store and make this a good eating week! I wish there was a miracle pill...(wonders what I can find a GNC to use the GNC coupons I have...probably not much except multi-vitamins)

0 Nibbles & Sips: