ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yuck

You ever look in the mirror and really beat yourself up?? I had one of those days yesterday. It had me wondering what the top wrinkle cream was! I know, I am young, but I still see somethings happening that I am not to fond of. Crows feet and all these new crazy lines! Something must be done about it! I have this suspicion that I am not going to age gracefully at all and that my friends, really bugs me! Oh well, it is what it is, I am certainly not going under the knife to fix anything, I don't want to look like that chick on Rock of Love! Big puffy lip and all, no offense to those that do it, but man, it looks like she was punched in the mouth! So I guess I will just have to live with it or fing that magical cream! Any ideas??

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Let me speak as one who's 20 years ahead of you. Nowadays in some aspects, men are as vain as women. If you notice my photo, you'll see that my hair is about totally gray. I started going gray in my late 20's, but i was never self concious enough to even think of coloring my hair. I have told people that I'd rather be premature gray instead immature blue when I'm in my 60's.

My theory about hair on middle aged men is that it either goes gray or it evacuates.

To have age lines shows you also possess wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Finally, I found a blog by someone who sounds as desperate as I am to lose weight (or simply to stay fit). Or is desperate too strong a word? If it is, so sorry, do accept my apologies! Will be dropping by here later to read more...

Cheers! :-)

Anonymous said...

Not really desperate..just something that needs to be done. It may take the rest of my life who knows. I do hope you come back...