ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Walk Or Not

So yesterday day a walking/jogging program started at work. Every year my company does this between April and October. They have preset routes to walk and they range from one mile to four miles. The reward for for this, well you get a dollar for every mile you walk and two dollars for every mile jogged. The miles are then turned in for gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods Store. You can earn up to $500.00 for the whole season, so I figure it is a pretty good deal.

I haven't yet decided if I am going to do this or not. People at my jon are so childish, they find a reason to rat you out and really, I don't need it. To bad I couldn't come up with funny t-shirts to wear to show my annoyance to it all!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Let me step out of charater a second:

Maybe the t-shirt should say "I don't want to walk for Dick's. After all I work for some."

Diamond said...

LMAO...that's great!