ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sooo..The Scale Said

I didn't do so well! No one said weight loss was easy BUT I actually have been out of control the last couple of weeks! I did have a loss though of -.2 lbs, ugh! I really have no one to blame but myself, being an emotional eater doesn't help either. I don't over eat to much when I am happy, it usually happens when I am stressed and on Friday I was so stressed I didn't eat at all! That isn't good either. It was actually a first for me, not eating when I am stressed, so this must have been a new level of stress for me. Last week was one of the worse weeks for me. Oh well, there is light at the end of the tunnel, right?

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.