ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, March 17, 2008

1/2 A Day

Today I have a half a day of work, yeah for me! Not really, seeing as I have a meeting at Zachary's school. He has been terrible at school lately and as I have posted before, it all started when he started seeing his father. Not really sure what is going on in that house but I am not liking it at all and now all the hard work he has accomplished has gone down the drain. Dammit, I am so pissed off about it!

After that I am not quite sure what I am going to do, maybe relax, read some blogs and check out ladder racks. Why ladder racks? Well my Dad wants one for his truck and I figured that it would be a nice gift for Father's Day. I would have to get it now because when my Dad wants something he doesn't wait to buy it!

0 Nibbles & Sips: