ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Big Day!

LOL..not really a big day but it has been the first week that I have been really good in a while. In about 5 hours I will be hoping on the scale one again. Hopefully this time with a better outcome. My husband is so funny he keeps telling me I am beautiful just the way I am! That is great and all but let's just be honest with ourselves here, I am certainly not what I was when we met. I now have this roll on my back which he refuses to acknowledge. "No honey, your wrong, you don't have back fat!" he always says. Yesterday I finally replied with "It is okay to be honest about it, no need to lie to me about something I see everyday!" Needless to say, he never said a word.

They say sleep is also a key to losing weight, sometimes I don't think I get enough. Today for example, it is Saturday and I woke up at 5:00 AM, go figure. Maybe I need a better mattress, like a memory foam mattress. How nice would that be?? Anywho, I am going to start my laundry and pay some bills..Then i am going to get in a quick walk before my weigh in. Hopefully I will have good news when I come back later today.

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

awww... how sweet of your husband dear!! Maybe you can go on a small diet if u think u've become fat!!

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Love is a wonderful thing ..

Diamond said...

It is nice to know he would love me not matter what I looked like but I have a completely different opinion of myself.