ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Diet Mishaps - #2

You Work Late.....

We all love the extra cash that you earn from working overtime, I usually spend mine on myself. A study in the International Journal of Obesity reports that women who work 40-plus hours a week are more likely to gain weight. Yikes, is that why I am over weight?..nahhh. Desk jockies, I am one of those are more likely to eat fast food and not have the motivation to exercise. I don't eat out but I certainly don't feel like exercising. As a women your body was made to hang on to fat when we experience stress, especially chronic stress.

What to do....

Figure out when you are most likely to hit a slump then do something playful or soothing. Have fun with your officemates who may also hit a slump. Toss a ball around the office, just make sure that it is a soft one!

0 Nibbles & Sips: