ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Pearly Whites Not So White?

Are you teeth not as white as you would like them to be? Has years of poor brushing, coffee, tea or smoking finally showing? If you are feeling self conscious about your not so pearly whites then why not ask your dentist about getting your teeth whitened and have that beautiful smile restored.

We all know good oral care includes brushing and flossing twice a day and visiting your dentist twice a year. Sometimes cleanings are not enough to keep those teeth as white as you may want them. There are a couple of different ways to whiten your teeth, you can have do it in office or use a system that consists of trays to do teeth whitening at home. Your dentist will let you know what system will work best for you. I personally have never had my teeth whitened but most certainly have considered it. I smoke and drink coffee and have done it for years so I know my teeth are not as white as they should or could be.






Not hard to tell which one is the before picture and the after. This is what your teeth could like before and after teeth whitening! Looks pretty good doesn't it?! Makes me want to call my dentist right now. Remember to talk to your dentist at your next cleaning to see if whitening is something that is an option for you.

0 Nibbles & Sips: