ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thanks and Awards Too

Yesterday was my birthday and several people came over to A Day In The Zone to wish me a Happy Birthday. Thank you very much, you have all touched my heart!

Cliff was the ring leader, he posted on his blog about my special day and I just wanted to say, that it is one of the sweetest things that someone could have done. Thanks Cliff! You really are a sweet person and for being who you are I have this for you....................

For those of you who came over to wish me a Happy Birthday, I have this for you. Thanks again, I never expected to see so many Birthday wishes.

Liquid, Chelle, Struke, Warren, Kasper794 and Amias

6 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I was glad to do that. There are those who come here to your blog and like your content. I felt that a little plug wouldn't help. Liquid followed my lead and posted it on her blog. She has also added you to her blogroll, which may give you a lot more traffic because she is one of the most popular bloggers around.

Struke's web address, by the way is:
http://www.radiotvfilmtalk.blogspot.com/
He is a teacher in Northeast Ohio and uses his blog to showcase his students.

Diamond said...

Oh poop. I was hoping to post your award as a comment to your blog. You beat me...my computer was having issues this morning and I didn't have the patience to fight. Thanks for Struke's web address.

I went to Liquid's blog this morning and saw that my site was on her blogroll. I thought how nice that was. Well, I need to go leave a few comments and then get to work.

Thanks again!

Cliff said...

I thought this what us quality inspectors do.

Pilgrim said...

Thanks to Cliff I'll be adding you to my blogroll also.This is an inspiring page,

Michelle said...

I'll be adding you to my blogroll too real soon. Thank you so much for the award.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.