ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, February 08, 2008

Saving Our Environment

Do you worry about the environment? I do, I can't say that I am a die hard activist. I do my share and I know there is probably more I could do, more we could all do! I defiantly think using eco products is a good start. You can find alot of eco products by clicking the link...hint, hint! I personally use reusable shopping bags and thought it was one of the best things to come along, I know sounds nuts! But I am not a fan of cutting down trees to make paper and plastic bags are just plain unnecassary! This website actually has a set of 5 reusable shopping bags and a carry case to keep them. I thought they were adorable and just purchased a set for myself!





Here is a small fact for you..One reusable bag replace 1000 of those plastic bags that most people just throw away anyhow!

They also offer products for every need you may have, from furniture to gadgets and much more. They also have a learning center if you want to learn more about going green. Learn how to recycle at home or on your job. There is so much at the Learning Center that I couldn't possibly tell you about it all. Just maybe if we read some of the articles, we can start taking some of the information and slowly apply it to our everyday lives.

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

That is sooooooo neat!

Diamond said...

I thought so too! I have some already, but they are from my local grocery store but they are pretty ugly!

Anonymous said...

I love black and white! I use reusable grocery bags; I don't remember how much, but Whole Foods gives me credit toward my grocery bill whenever I bring in my reusable bag. I wish more stores would do this.

joaquin said...

This is a great post, it puts a figure on an action. Well done.