ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Did I Lose?

Well today is another weigh in day! Time to get back on the scale to see if there has been any progress! I think I did ok..although I did eat out on Thursday, I hade Long John Silver's. You think fried fish is ok?! LOL..It was only one baadd meal and I did make sure I walked that night, last night and I took a walk this morning as well! We'll see!

After my weigh in I need to go look for some cat furniture , my cat's think my new furniture is their personal jungle gym! I think not! After that, I have some party planning to do for my not so little boy's 13th birthday party. His birthday is actually tomorrow, but his party will be a week from today.

My mom started this weird b-day tradition. She was born on Feb. 5th, I was born on Feb. 5th and my son was expected to be born on Feb. 5th but he decided being in my belly was a much better place. So he made his arrival on Feb 10th. Feb. 10th just happens to be my parent's Wedding Anniversary!

Oh well..all family traditions can't be the same!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

I hope your results were rewarding and I wish your little (big) fella a wonderful birthday!


he he he............don't cha' just love kitties!?

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I am on a weight management program too! I can't begin to tell you how much money I wasted --- I finally decided that I would have to take matters in my own hand. I lost 15 lbs in the last month --- it was hard, and I have a long, long, long, long, long, long, long ways to go.

Here's wishing you success on your weight management --- and a big Happy birthday to your son!

I used to have a cat, but I didn't get over it when he left me to die. He was so old ... still, he was so loved.

I put your award on my awards page, and I got this idea from another blogger, "to have an awards page, that is ... thank you Diamond.