ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Food, Give Me Food!

I woke up this morning hungry and when I say hungry, I mean hungry! It is very odd cause I usually don't wake up feeling that way. So I drank some water and coffee but the feeling never went away. I made some egg whites and cheese, still I feel hungry! Geez, what is the deal?

Things have been a little stressful lately. My son's father decided that he wants to be in his life again. It has only been almost 4 years. My new boss, well let's just say I can't stand him, I have a birthday party to plan for my son he will be 13 on Sunday, my husband is an ass and today is the day I offically turn 32! Ugh, what else will the day bring?!


Not what mine looked like..I just had whites!

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Happy Birthday Diamond!

Look at the bright side. You're still more than 20 years younger than me. I turned 52 in October.

As was said on a commercial many years ago, "You're not getting older, you're getting better."

Liquid said...

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, I hear its your birthday, so have a great 32!"

Linda Jones Malonson said...

By way of WIXY, Happy Birthday Diamond --- and may you have many, many more.

Diamond said...

Awww...you guys are great!! Thanks for the B-Day wishes!