ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

The day every diehard football fan looks forward to has finally arrived!! We are going to go to a friend's house for a Super Bowl Party, which means...my worst nightmare has arrived!

First off, I don't like football. My husband does, I'll stick with the commercials.

Secondly, the couple's house we are going to, they make some kick ass food! They are Hispanic and Irma, well she makes some of the best rice and beans I have ever had in my entire life! It's my weakness. That is all I need to eat while I am there and usually that is all I eat. Plates of it.

This time will be different though, I will have to proceed with caution and show some restraint. It will be hard, but I know it can be done!

0 Nibbles & Sips: