ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sooo

How did everyones first day go?? Please do share...

Mine was good, there were a lot of snacks at work and I just hid in my office to avoid temptation! (I am such a chicken!) I have always said "It is not how much I eat that makes me gain weight, it is what I like to eat!"

As for the exercise..well what can I say... I didn't do any! I shouldn't say that, I did walk around the plant a few times at lunch. I was extremely congested, did a whole lot of sneezing and it is no better this morning. Ugh..I hate being sick.

What's my plan for today? Well, eat right and take a stroll at lunch time, drink my water and hope for the best!!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Faith said...

I did all right--not great, but all right. Ate lots of veggies, which is a good thing. I'm going to count the small successes and try not to sweat the small failures.

Diamond said...

You are absolutley right when you say don't sweat the small stuff. I found that I am more destructive to myself when I dwell on a small stuff! Take each day as a new day and slowly the bad habits will change to good ones.