ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's On!!

So now that we all have some goals in mind it is time to put then into action. I woke up this morning made coffee and drank it black as to not use up any unnecessary calories.

Why are you looking to lose weight? Do you gave an event coming up? There are many different reasons that people lose weight. It could be for over well health and well being, a trip, a sporting event or just maybe something as being able to fit into your old horse riding apparel .

For me it is to be able to wear all the clothing I have stored away..There is a lot of it!! For Frasypoo it is a half marathon and Cliff just wants to look and feel good. (Correct me if I am wrong Cliff!) Why have you decided to lose weight? Please do share!!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Yes I do want to look and feel good, but there's more. I am diabetic,have high blood pressure and heart disease runs in my family. I also have osteoarthritis and had a knee replaced going on 7 years ago.

Going through a bout with depression helped me to gain about 25 pounds, so being able to at least lose some of that was very gratifying.

And believe me, I will use my blog to trumpet the fact as the pounds go down, but I also would like to help others, using the power of the internet.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I don't really have a reason why I want to lose a little weight except that I think I should. I've been putting on little too much weight and it's turning me into a slob and that's something I will never let happen to me, ever!

Diamond said...

You go Cliff!! Blog and blog loud about your success!!

Nick - A slob?? Get those running shoes out!!