ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day Of The Year

Today is the last day of 2007!!! What are your plans tonight? I hope what ever you decided to do, whether is is go out or stay in you have a fun and safe New Years celebration.

If you have decided to lose weight for the upcoming new year you have come to the right place. Here at A Day In The Zone there will be plenty of tip and advice, plus my own personal postings of how I am doing. So you can do one of a few things to find me, subscribe to my blog, link, bookmark or just remember the link http://www.adayinthezone.com/! Very simple and remember you can email me anytime at adayinthezone@gmail.com anytime and for any reason.

There are also a couple of websites that have jumped in on the weight loss bandwagon. Discover Health has the National Body Challenge which I blogged briefly about last month. Click here to read about it. Registration began on December 27th and the challenge starts on January 5, 2007.

Then there is the one put out by my favorite show..Biggest Loser! They are challenging America to lose a whoping 1 million pounds! Boy I think that we as a nation could stand to lose some weight, especially with all the disturbing reports coming in! So the Million Pound Match Up begins tomorrow as well as a couples version of the show Biggest Loser. So if you are interested in that one, click the Million Pound Match Up link and enter your email address. I am not sure if it will be free or if you will have to join the Biggest Loser Club.

So good luck and here is to a new you in 2008!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

In other words you want to see less of me in 2008.

Stylin said...

Hi Diamond
Happy New Year.
I am training for a half marathon so hopefully 2008 will see less of me !