ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Eyewear Savings

My job offer an eye wear Savings plan. basically I can get a discount a participating providers. I wasn't going to sign up for it but HR said for the the cost of $12.00 a year it is really worth getting. My insurance company offers a discount as well and I have always just used that. Apparently the company I work for will be looking for health insurance quotes in a couple of months. They suggested I get it as a buffer, in case the need to drop vision to lower costs...eeek! It doesn't really surprise me, the cost of every in going up dramatically and my job still cover a large portion of our health insurance. So I enrolled, 12 dollars doesn't really make or break anything. If I get a better discount through them then it was all worth it!

0 Nibbles & Sips: