ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tuesday's Episode of The Biggest Loser

This will be my first post this season about The Biggest Loser, not because I haven't been watching it but because some of the people on the show this season just really piss me off. I try not to be hateful and I certainly don't want to bring that feeling here.

After watching Tuesdays show on my not so modern furniture, I actually said to my husband that I am not sure if I can continue to watch the rest of the season. Mind you, I have loved The Biggest Loser ever since its first season and I have been a faithful fan. I have never seen a group, you can't call them a group it is 2 couples as mean, vindictive and just down right nasty like I have seen of the ring leader Vicky, her follower husband Brady (I bet he is led around by his you know what) then you have Heba, who is defiantly the boss and her hubby Ed, who has the same personality as Brady. Quite honestly Vicky and Brady are the couple I hate the mos. They are only there for the money and her big fat mouth has no problems letting you know that. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw that (excuse me) that bitch. She is cruel and repulsive and I hope she goes home next week. I hate to say it but, being in it only for the money will get these two absolutely no where and I would place bets that one year after the show Vicky and Brady will be back to the plump overweight selves.. I have to commend Amy C. for following her heart, they would have picked her off first anyways.

I guess you can't kick people off the show for stating they are only there for the money but quite honestly if you aren't really there to help yourself then maybe you should just go home. There are plenty of other people who would have loved to have those two spots.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

It is getting more like a soap opera, so I guess it's fitting that the host is Allison Sweeny from Days of Our Lives. Tuesday's episode was the first full one I saw.

You would think that these folks would realize that the best way to help themselves would be to help each other. And it wouldn't surprise me if Ed was sleeping around while off the ranch.