ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Want To Ride My Bicycle...

Don't worry, I am not going to belt out the song! You would have to cover your ears anyhow to protect them from the awful shrieking!

Actually what made me think about it was, I was just reading this brief bio about a guy who wanted his own beach bicycle, so he bought a whole container of bikes from China and now the rest is history! Want one of your own cruiser bikes ? Then check out the website by clicking cruiser bikes, you can click either one actually.

Just so you all know, I haven't ridden a bike since I was about 12 years old. Well, not one that actually moves, I do ride the stationary one at the gym, although I am not a fan of it. The last time I rode a bike (I remember like it was yesterday) I was on my way home and I pulled in to the driveway, we had one of those driveways the started at one side of the house, went around the back of the house and dumped you back on the rode just on the other side of the house, if that makes any sense!? Ok, like a big U...Now back to my story.. I am coming around the house and my dog was outside, apparently very happy to see me. He ran right in front of me, I slammed on my brakes and went right over the handle bars. I smashed my head on the ground but I was ok. A little shaken, with a huge bump on my head and a few scratches on my face, I vowed to never ride a bike again... not even one of those beach cruiser bikes....


I like this one...blue..

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I ride a bike although I think sometimes I need a WIDE LOAD sign on the back of the seat.

Anonymous said...

I still ride bikes regularly, as we live in town and there are times when it's way faster to hop on/hop off rather than sit in traffic.

These bikes are cute. But I don't think they make for a very comfortable ride.