ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, November 14, 2008

Help Me Win...Please?!


So I have joined a contest and was hoping some of you would be willing to help me out. My goal is to get as many people as I can to signup for the shop and confess contest, where you can also win prizes. If you choose to help me out you just need to add my URL in the spot where it says URL, so before you leave my site to go and sign up, either right down my URL – www.adayinthezone.com – memorize it or copy and then paste it in that spot.
Why am I asking for your help? Well I can win a cash prize that would certainly help me out tremendously…see my son is going to the football championships and I would LUV to send him with some extra spending money. If you can’t ok just plan don’t want to help me, then that is fine too. For those of you who did sign up, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Oh and ebilling.com is the sponsor of this contest. Ebilling.com offers a safe and easy way to pay for all your holiday shopping. So why you are there, check them out too and see if the can help you hide you oh so important finacial info while you do your holiday shopping. Don’t forget to sign up for the Shop and Confess contest and put my URL in the spot that asks for a URL.. www.adayinthezone.com

Don't forget to check out the video too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7Zwju20_U


Sign up URL- http://www.shopandconfess.com/index.php/contest/member/register/

0 Nibbles & Sips: