ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, November 10, 2008

To Reward or Not?

So I have been doing fairly well going to the gym. I have to admit that I haven't felt this good in a very long time! I have been mainly focusing on going to work out versus dieting. I know they go hand in hand, but it seems that dieting has not been my main priority! It is all good as far as I am concerned.

So my husband thinks that I should reward myself since I have managed to stick with it since August. Winter is coming and he suggested that I could go get a pair of Classic UGGs! I was shocked, where did his cheap side go?? What to do?? Ummm...I certainly don't need to spend all that money on a pair of boots when I have a child who could be off to Florida. Besides, it is not my style to spend money like that on one item. So my reward will be a new outfit and maybe a new pair of shoes, but most likely the money will be saved in case the boys to make it to Florida. It won't be cheap, that's for sure!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Vanessa Rogers said...

rewards are always a great idea!