ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, April 11, 2008

What The Hell!

What is going on??? Another child in the town I live in has committed suicide on Wednesday! I talked to Zachary's counselor and this boy was at another middle school and was in the same program as my son. I don't get it, such young lives, it this becoming and epidemic? My son hasn't stopped talking about the first kid, this other boy he doesn't know so I think the chatter will be light. But quite honestly, I wish he would stop talking about this other kid.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Is it really that bad in school that kids are just committing suicide instead of telling someone about it?

This is so very sad and I feel very sorry for the family and friends they left behind.

How is your son taking all of this in?