ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, April 07, 2008

My Poor Mom

I feel bad for her, she had her hours cut at work and then the shithead owner cuts her pay from $18.00 to $15.00 an hour. She did manage to find another part time job paying $8.00! They live in the sticks of New Hampshire so the pay is low and good jobs are scarce. Ireally wished that they never moved up there. Just dusting off the old resume templates doesn't really do it!

Yesterday she sent me several emails about work at home jobs wondering what I thought of them. I know there are some legitimate companies, but I don't know who or what they are. I never imagined that my parents would go through such a trying time. I mean, geez, are 10-15 years from retirement, have their dream home and now all this.

If you know of any legitimate companies please email me at adayinthezone@gmail.com
I don't want to see her get scammed!!

0 Nibbles & Sips: