ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Off To The Sticks

This weekend I am off to see my parents, Yeah...I am so excited. I haven't seem my Mom and Dad since November. There will be no weigh in this week so hopefully there will be a great one for next week. At the same time I am a little nervous to see my Mom though. She has had some weight issues for the last year and it is on a different level than me. She can't seem to keep the weigh on! She told me she is down to 100 lbs and that it has been hard for her to maintain that weight! The doctors say she is healthy, but I have had a hard time with that statement.

I will most defiantly try to post at least once but if not I will be back Sunday. We have a laptop too but since they live in the sticks of New Hampshire it may not get the service I need to get on the internet. She does have a computer, so I may just use hers. I have everything I need in my laptop memory so it would be ideal for me to use that over the desktop.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Diamond, 100lbs is almost getting to the unhealthy side. Well, since you are going for a visit, then you'll know how she's doing for sure.

My brother is also like that. He just does not gain weight at all, but us girls in the family.... all we have to do is breathe food and we gain the poundage.

Hope you are enjoying your trip!