ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I Feel Pretty, Oh so Pretty

Yesterday was a great spring day. The sun was out, it was 59 degrees. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

Yesterday was weigh in day again. I went there with such great confidence, feeling that I had done well, yet remembering that there could always be the chance for disappointment. But I wasn't worried. When I go to Weight Watcher's and get on that scale I always aim to lose a pound at the minimum. When I lose more, I am thrilled and of course when I lose less or nothing at all, ugh! Getting off track again, so back to yesterday. There I am getting ready to get on that scale. The leader asked how my week was and I responded "Well, let's just say that I had and awesome week!" I get on the scale, she writes my new weight down, looks at my old weight and here comes a loud "Holy Cow, what did you do this week?" Yes ladies and gentleman I lost S-I-X pounds this week for a total of 17.4 pounds. That puts me 6 pounds away from my first weight loss goal and my new fingernails!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

WAY TO GO!!!

I'm proud of you.

Diamond said...

Awww...thanks Cliff!!

j said...

GIRL!! That is so awesome! I am proud of you!

Jennifer