ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Going To Be A Long Day

I am tired this morning. I slept like crap and really don't feel like going to work! Maybe I need some energy pills and then again maybe not! I really think I have had enough of where I work and it maybe time to move along. I am months shy of being there four years, hasn't been a bad stint, but the new Director of Quality is making me his personal secretary. I am not a secretary and nor do I ever plan to be. He often uses my review and raise as leverage. I don't really think it is fair and he should not be allowed to do that. He seems to do it when I question something new to my workload. Much if the new stuff is not in my job description and really is stuff I am not interested in doing. Being that it comes from my boss, how do I say no? I can't!!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Sounds like this new director of quality won't last long. It sucks when people think you should their personal go-fer.

Diamond said...

Well apparently that is what he had at his old job. I guess he thinks he should have it here as well.

Liquid said...

Maybe ask for a print out of your job description, politely.

That or accidently spill some sardine or tuna juice from the can on his pant leg, occassionally.

he he he

got this idea after leaving Bella's blog.

Have a good day, Diamond!