ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, June 01, 2007

Having a barely Zone week

So, I thought this week was going to be ok..I have faollowed the Zone pretty half assesd and I am not really sure why. The Zone is a lot of worl and my husband want to eat how I eat. Well, making the meals for both of us is ok but when you have no help you pretty much get burned out. I haven’t made him lunch or breakfast in months. Now I am back to doing it. I think I am burned out. I don’t get a “Thank You” or “Do you need help?” What I get is him plopping on the couch waiting for supper and sleeping until he feels like it is time to get up and go to work. A little appreciation goes along way!!

So, long story short, he needs, no, he will, be doing his own breakfast and lunch. I don’t want to get so burned out that I don’t want to do it for myself.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Diamond,
Thanks for visiting my blogsite. I see you are dieting, great blog! Feel free to read the author interviews and my book reviews regarding weight loss and fitness. I highly recommend several. This week I'm discussing boxing for fitness--no sparring necessary.
Kelly Jad'on
http://www.BasilAndSpice.com
Author Interviews & Book Reviews

Bernie said...

Hi Diamond...
Stumbled across your site, tis kewl!
Good luck with the diet, we know it is hard work. I must say though, I know how hard it is to do all (most) of the cooking, as I am the cook in the house! My wife often works late, so I get in and do it all...
Apart from that, she has this tendancy of burning things, thus the name of our blog, burntofferings!
Will pop by again soon for an update, if thats ok...
Cheers
Bernie