ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Will Not Beat Myself Up!

So yesterday I did not follow the Zone way of eating. Well, except for breakfast, which was egg whites, cheese, black beans and mushrooms. Add some chili powder to the eggs and you have a nice breakfast. After that it was pretty much down hill.

I guess that it is to be expected. In the book Dr. Barry Sears says ti have a "Porky Pig" day one a month. The point of it is to eat pasta and all the refined carbs and wake up the next day to feeling quit crappy. I don't feel to crappy, but I do not feel as great as other mornings!

You already know I had a Zone breakfast well let me tell you the rest of it!

Oh wait I did have a Zone Lunch too.. I almost forgot. Was a salad with kidney beans, turkey, ham and cheese.

Back to the rest...Tostitos with salsa, 2 double chocolate cookies (I savored those) and for dinner....Spaghetti with sauce, meatballs and sausage. My spaghetti was actually steamed green beans. I never really missed the pasta, the sauce was out of this world. My husbands stepfather makes the best sauce, well a tie with my mom. Before I had his sauce, there was no one who could come close to my mom!!

On another good note, I did go and walk my 2 miles, so I am sure that will help burn off one of those cookies!

0 Nibbles & Sips: