ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What A Weekend!

So my whole weekend turned into a disaster!! Boy do I mean a disaster. I started off ok and ended terrible. Sunday we went to a picnic and I ate food.. lots of food! I drank mixed dinks and then I ate more food!!

On the good list would have been the chicken, pork, cucumber and tomato salad.

The bad list was.. Mixed drinks, beer, coleslaw that was drowning in mayo, macaroni salad, chips, hot dogs and 6 Hershey’s Kisses. I did ok, I shared the food with my husband so I wouldn’t feel so guilty. (Hershey’s Kisses I saved for myself!!)

I did get some exercise though. I walked to the store with my sister in law to the store to get more soda for the mixed drinks and we played Wiffle Ball for a couple of hours. So all in all, things tuned out ok.

Yesterday was no better, Some cheese puffs, ice coffee and a couple of Teddy Grahams earlier in the day. I had BLT’s with my son and husband for dinner!! The BLT’s would have been fine as long as I didn’t have the slices of bread!! One slice would have been fine, I could have managed with 2, BUT I had 4 slices, 2 sandwiches!
But it is all good…Hoped right back on the Zone train this morning.

0 Nibbles & Sips: