ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Officially Back

I am officially back in the Zone!! I must tell you that I had the best dinner last night out of this whole month. It was Stuffed Chicken Breast. It was stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach and roasted peppers, of course there is more to it then that. I wish I brought the recipe with me so I could have posted it, but as usual my crazy morning caused a brain fart. I will defiantly post it tonight when I get home. It is a must try for anyone. No need to be on a diet to eat this!!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am looking for a good recipe for hubby's birthday meal on Saturday!!!

Great Blog here, do visit mine, think you would like it!

Dx

Anonymous said...

Oh that recipe sounds awesome! My chicken recipes are so boring - this one sounds great!!

Diamond said...

Give it a try..very yummy!