ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, January 09, 2009

I Feel Confident

I have a really good feeling about this weeks weigh in. I hate to jinx myself but I just feel lighter and I really managed to stay on track this week. Did not over do it or eat more that I did not track, I just followed the program and hopefully it will pay off! (I am pretty sure that it will)

I wasn't able to go to the gym at all this week. Between my cold and my knee, it just wiped my out. I hope my knee gets better soon, if not then I will be off to the doctor to see what is going on. One good thing is it hasn't gotten any worse. Maybe by Monday I will try the gym....

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

tats gr8 frnd.. confidence is the key.. i have added you to my blogroll.. hop you too will... tak care!!!

sapience said...

this is a fantastic idea to go to a restaurant and take some light food .
=============================
sandra
===========
sapience