ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Things Have Been Tough....Very Tough

So this week wasn't very good. I basically sat on my ass and did nothing and I mean nothing! I barely followed Weight Watcher's and I didn't go to the gym!! I am not quite sure why but I didn't. So it didn't come to any surprise that I was up another 2.2 lbs this week. I ate what ever I felt like and did it without any care... I think I snapped out of it though, yesterdays weigh in was sort of a wake up call. I have already hit the gym and yesterday I tracked everything I ate and drank! Besides that, I stayed with in my points allowance. I am proud to sat I am back on track eating healthy and cooking healthy (healthy grilling instead of frying) .

I guess part of it is my husbands fault. I mean, he doesn't make me eat the food but he to wants loose about 50 lbs. That is great and all but dam it, help me prepare the meals. Weight Watcher's is time consuming and when you tr to do stuff for 2 people it is not easy. I don't think he really appreciates it, he is just happy that someone else besides himself is making his lunch. BUT I have decided that I will no longer be the only one to prepare meals, he is going to have to pitch in as well. Eventually I will blow up like a bomb if I keep doing it all. It really kills my motivation when I have to worry about what he will or will not eat. Screw it, I joined for me so if he wants to lose weight he will have to do it for him!

GEEZZ..I feel a little bit better!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Being a loser isn't a bad thing, but you are a winner. Your top Banana award will be posted shortly.