ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, January 05, 2009

I Think I Am Back..

Another successful Weight Watcher's day! 2 days in a row, that is a good thing. We had Chinese for dinner last night and I opted for the chicken and broccoli with white rice. Low points, very filling and because I measured it out I have left overs for lunch today! Yeah me!

I think the gym will be a no go for a couple of days, sadly. I hurt my knee yesterday, at first I couldn't figure out what I did and then this morning it dawned on me. I was shoveling the rest of the snow off my patio and maybe I did it then. I guess a Seattle injury lawyer is out of the question! Why? Well first off I don't live in Seattle and secondly, what am I going to sue myself??? I will have to find other ways of trying to get some exercise in...any ideas?

I also go back to work today after not being there since 12/24...I don't mind cause being home can get very boring. If they lay me off on a permanent basis I am not quite sure what I will do, besides go crazy!

It is almost time....Here is to another on track Weight Watcher's day...

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Missy said...

I'm planning on joining Weight Watchers myself this year. Good luck:)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome..I wish you good luck too!