ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


This award is for Cliff at WIXY's Gone Bananas. If you know Cliff then you know he has to be one of the most kind hearted bloggers I have met. He always has something nice to say or a great blog to promote. He has been one of, if not my biggest promoter for A Day In The Zone and for that I am sooo thankful. So please take the time to stop by his blog, check it out and say hello to him.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Thank you Diamond.

A Day in the Zone is a great product, as you are using this to help others while helping yourself.

Me promoting other blogs is giving back to my friends in the blogosphere. The past couple of months my life was a mess. Several things happened and my blogging friends were at my comment section, giving me moral support. You were one of those folks and I was grateful for it.

You do a fine job in giving us information we can use for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Pilgrim said...

Cliff is the salt of the earth and very worthy of this award.