ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Goofin Off

Yup...that is what I have been doin! Not good, I just can't seem to get focused today. I was just checking out Pigeon Forge cabins. Don't ask why, cause I really am not sure myself. Nice looking place though.

We just got a Vision System here at work, all thanks to our new Director of Quality. It's pretty nice, too bad the moron Process Engineers are training on it first. These guys can't even get the job routing right and they are training on the Vision System first. Gimme a break, they should take a training class in reviewing their work first! I am thoroughly disappointed that inspectors are not training first. They will be the ones to use it most often, yet they are going to one of the last groups to be trained. I sit in an office all day, so imagine when I will get my turn..HA...I'll have to beg to be trained.

They'll say" Ann Marie, you have more important things to take care of. You will probably never use this thing so don't even concern yourself."

Basically I am a paper pusher, I review audits, go to audits, make certs, issue CARS, ICARS, take care of RMA's and so on...bla..bla..bla...but I do still like to inspect once in a while!





The new toy!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I feel your pain.

But unlike you, I also have to find things for people on light duty to do, so I provide a "baby sitting" service. I am running out of room in my office, so every once in a while, I go into the classroom above my office for the extra room in order to calibrate tools.

But we quality folks are a "necessary evil" if our companies intend to survive.

Now if only I could convince home office that I could use a bigger office and a CMM....