ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday's Weigh In

Well, let's just say it could have been better! I lost a wonderful .2 pounds! Trust me I was less than thrilled. Sometimes it feels like a kick in the butt when you work so hard and end up with disappointing results. So I have decided to switch it up. As you all know I am on Weight Watcher's and I have been doing the Flex Plan. For the next two weeks I am going to switch to the Core Plan. I think it may be a little more difficult, but I have no doubt in my mind that I can do it as long as I keep myself focused. Heck, maybe I will like it better! No counting or weighing. Just me and my belly and the food, well that would consist of fruits, veggies, lean meats and whole grains! The key is to be in tune with your body when eating, you want to be satisfied!

I started the Core Plan yesterday and did well. Hopefully when faced with stress I don't run and bury my face in a bag of junk food!

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Pilgrim said...

At least it was 2lbs in the right direction.

Really enjoy your posts.

Melanie said...

I wish I lost 2lbs!!

Diamond said...

Hey thanks for stopping by!! It was 2/10ths of a pount .2!! LOL..I wish it 2 pounds too!!

j said...

Keep it up! .2 down is not .2 up!!! AND, There are things like muscle and water that play a part. You can do it Diamond Girl!

Jen