ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Aching Feet

I went walking last night, not to far, one mile. My feet were killing me by the time I got home.

I usually ride my stationary bike but seeing as it is warming up outside I figured I would get to walking. I it was nice to be outside, being cooped up in the house all winter was really starting to get to me. I could go outside in the cold...umm..I think not! So I will beat-feat around my neighborhood again tonight. One mile, that's good, atleast until I can do it in 20 minutes. 20 minutes is my goal per mile, once that becomes easy I will add more miles to the line up.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

cube said...

Every journey starts with the first step. Just keep at it & it will get easier. I know this from experience.

Diamond said...

Thanks Cube :0)