ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, March 27, 2008

How Long Can I Keep It To Myself

I haven't lost very much weight, but people are starting to notice. I had a lady stop me at work and ask if I had lost some. I gave my usual answer "No, it must be the outfit!" She looked at me in disbelief and said "Well it certainly looks like you have and I won't tell anyone."

I know eventually I will have to fess up, as if it's really any of their buisness. People at my job are quick to cut your throat and I usually watch who I tell things to. The lady I was just speaking of, she is the niceast lady. Never says anything bad about anyone, very quiet, does her job and goes home. If she was closer to my age, I would hang out with her for sure! We'll see, right now I am content with my husband, son and my blogger friends knowing. I don't need negative people in my life!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I have met one goal. I can now fit into a pair of jeans that I could not get into at Christmas time.

diamond said...

Cliff...That is AWESOME!!!